Mrs.Raley

Well, my big sister is married. Her wedding was absolutely beautiful, it was elegant and simple and wonderful. She was a stunning bride, every time I looked at her I was taken aback by how beautiful she is. I'm sure her groom did the same. Luckily, Chandee had booked a fabulous photographer and I had 100% faith that Amy Rose would do justice to the beauty of the day. I took a measly 27 frames, my brain was not engaged in photography at all. I had considered pulling a Jasmine Star and shooting her wedding with someone else, but i realized very quickly that that would not be a great option for me. I loved not having to take a single picture. I got to just be with my sister and family and fully appreciate the gravity of her big day. Every time I saw a flash or heard a shutter click, I smiled and knew that the day was being documented.

And go check out Amy Rose King, she captured the day perfectly. I am so grateful for her talent.

Here is the one shot I did take, a little behind the scenes kind of action.

Comments

Unknown said…
Holy moly!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot!!! Major props!! Just breath taking!
Kimberly Chau said…
Awesome shot, Chelsea! Love it! :)

Popular Posts