Jonathan and Alyssa

I was so honored to be a part of Jonathan and Alyssa's wedding day. I have known Jonathan my entire life. Or rather, his entire life. I was born a few months before him so there was a short while when we did not know each other. We have been through a lot of life together, and I still get a little misty thinking about pre-high school graduation. Like so many others, we all went off to venture through this big wide world alone. Then one day, I heard Jonathan wasn't alone anymore. And I was excited to meet this girl that I knew must be very special. Imagine my delight when I met Alyssa. She's beautiful, sweet, and she loves my friend. I've known Jonathan a long time and I have never seen him this happy. The way they look at each other, the quiet moments they share with each other, the faith they have together-it's powerful and beautiful. I am so happy that they have the rest of their lives together. I know it will be long and blessed.

Thank you, Jonathan and Alyssa, for including me in your special day. I treasure our friendship and look forward to many more years of it.




Comments

michelle said…
Chelsea, a beautiful job capturing the joy shared by two special people...mk
Teresa said…
Love this post and the pictures ... WOW! I always look forward to reading your blog. You should write more often ;)

Way to go Chels! Another job "well done".

Teresa
Zane said…
Very nice Chels! Well said, and well captured.
Peggy Ruffin said…
Great photos of the happy couple! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them. Thank you for the wonderful job that you did!

Popular Posts