Jonathan and Alyssa

Classic story of boy meets girl, girl says yes, boy and girl live happily ever after. Jonanthan and I have been friends since before we can both even remember, we grew up together and left for college at the same time. We both ended up in Texas and both ended up marrying Texans. Alyssa and I just met about a year ago, when Jonathan brought her home to ABQ and it was one of those random times that we were home at the same time. I liked her right away, she made my friend so happy. A few months later, I decided that I was going to train for a half marathon in San Antonio. I posted it to Facebook and found out that Jonathan and Alyssa were training for the same race, Jonathan the half and Alyssa the full. The next few months Alyssa was a huge encouragement to me. I would post a workout that I had done and there was Alyssa, cheering me on.
Finally, the big day came. We had all trained as best we could, eaten a carb loaded meal the night before, and we were set to go. Little did Alyssa know that Jonathan was planning something a little extra special for the finish line.

Four hours later, most of us were done with the race. There, at the finish line, Jonathan got down on one knee and asked Alyssa to marry him. It was perfect! Of course, she said yes. Happily ever after, here they come.






Comments

Unknown said…
What an adorable couple. I seriously LOVE her shoes. Wow. They are so great! What a fun way to propose. Beautiful. Wishing them a lifetime of happiness together!
Aislinn said…
Beautiful story, beautiful pictures AND wow what a beautiful couple!! I continue to be a fan of your amazing work!

Popular Posts