New Beginnings.

Well, today has been a big day for Chelsea Lynn Photography, which really is me, Chelsea. There's been a whole lot of tears and struggles that have led up to it and at times I thought I would never make it. But I'm on my way. It's amazing what God can do when you humble yourself and open yourself to new and different possibilities. Today is the day that I got a new camera. It's absolutely going to launch me to a new level, not just photographically, but personally. It's a giant step towards achieving my dreams, being that this is a major one to have come true. I am super excited to post these new pictures tonight, they are the first of many!

I have decided that for a while, probably a few weeks, I'm going to post a picture every day. After all, this is a photo blog and I've been filling it with nothing but words. The best way to become better at what you do is practice practice practice. Good thing I don't mind practicing!

Comments

Teresa said…
You go girl!! Enjoy the ride. Much love.

Popular Posts