My Book List

So it's not secret that I love to read. I'm actually a big reading nerd. I have to not read because when I do read it just sucks up all of my time and I will read for hours straight without even moving. When I get into a book I like, I can't put it down. Like it's a physical reaction my body will not do. As a result, I have this long list of books that I would like to read that just grows longer and longer. I'm going to write that list for you here today, and if you have a favorite book recommendation that I should add to my list, I really would appreciate it! (the titles that are wompyjawed are copied and pasted from my Amazon list, just fyi)

-Awakening the Giant Within
-The Greatest Salesman in the World
-Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
-The Magic of Thinking Big
-Mindset
-The Millionaire Mind
A Meaningful Life by LJ Davis
The Peep Diaries by Hal Niedzviecki
Columbine by Dave Cullen
A Pearl in the Storm by Tor Murden McClure
Yes, My DArling Daughter by Margaret Leroy
-Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
-Making Ideas Happen: Overcoming the Obstacles Between Vision and Reality
by Scott Belsky

Comments

Popular Posts