I'm Back From Camp!

So I was totally fired up and about the 40 days of blogging and was loving that people were starting to read and comment on my blog, and then I don't post for a whole week! Sorry dedicated readers. I went to spend a wonderful, life changing, holy spirit moving week in the Jemez mountains. Wouldn't you know, not a lick of internet connection. I am sorry to have not been consistent in my posting, but in the interest of not being legalistic, I am allowing myself some grace and will pick up right where I left off.

I'll have plenty of interesting (to me, at least!) posts about some of the awesome things that happened at camp last week, but they will come in time. Today I am super excited to share a sneak peak of the wedding that I did last Monday.

Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. Eric Taylor. It's quite a whirlwind tale, and and I know my dear friends have gotten their happily ever after. I can't wait to show you all of the fab pictures we were able to get, but for today it's going to have to be a sneak peek. More to come later.

Comments

Allison Knutson said…
I think I know that guy. I think I went to school with him in Michigan. *blink*

Popular Posts