Hmmm

Well, today was a good day. To say the least. So I've actually had a rough couple of days, not feeling well and also being frustrated about business business. Today I felt better, not nearly as sore, and I decided that it was time for me to try and find a part time job. This has been a huge battle in humility and failure and that's all for another post. I realize that photography is not keeping me busy all day every day and it's becoming necessary for me to make a little more money. So I was going to make some calls and see what I could find. And lo and behold, right before I had finally decided to make a phone call about a job, my phone rings. And it was a random person that found me through Google and wanted to schedule a photo shoot for tomorrow night. So just as I am going to take things into my own hands, God sends me a client that wants to book me for the very next day. So I freaked out a little and immediately thanked God for taking care of me. I mean, I'm getting down to the wire and frustrated that this business isn't going like I think it should. John and I are coming close to the end of our 40 days of prayer and we haven't really gotten any clear signals and my prayers lately have been pretty frustrated. Then out of nowhere, bam. A paying client that books for the very next day. I just get blown away by how faithful God is. He doesn't promise us that any of this is going to be easy. He does promise us that He will never leave us. Even when, not if, but when we feel like He isn't super interested in what we're going through, He gives us gentle reminders in ways that speak to our hearts that He is here and He is in control. I feel so humbled and so blessed to have a Father that loves me so much.

Comments

Danielle said…
Chels!

Im super excited for you about your photo shoot coming up. God is faithful and he wants up to wait for HIM to move. I know waiting is SOOOO hard but He is there and loving you every step of the way!

Thank you Jesus for sending a sign to my friend here, You are amazing becasue you know JUST when we need a reminder or when we need an encouraging word. Thank you for your blessings on this wonderful God following couple and I ask you to continue to show them you are here and interested in their lives! - Amen

Love ya!!
-Danielle

Popular Posts