Ok, so already a little behind on the blogging. How about I post this morning for yesterday and then later today for today. Internet can be a little patchy here, we are in the mountains!

So yesterday...wow. I was telling Megan that I feel the Holy Spirit moving in this place like I haven't experienced in a long time, maybe ever. I have met some amazing, spirit led, genuine people I have met in a long time. God has put me in this place and has been preparing my heart. Please say a little prayer of blessing for me if you think about it today. I know the prayers that have been said already have been heard and are being answered by our Almighty Father.

Photography wise, I am trying not to be overwhelmed with all of the information that is flowing so freely from people who know so much about this field. Yesterday we had a class on camera settings (super exciting, right?) from Erik Clausen (Poser) and got to talk about all kinds of awesome things. I am proud to announce I have been set free from AV mode. I am dedicating myself to the practice of Manual shooting. One small click on a camera dial was such an exhilaration. We went on a beautiful hike yesterday and I was able to test out my new found courage and felt like I was looking through the lens for the first time, but not in a scary way. It was so wonderful to feel like I really CAN do this.

The scenery here is absolutely gorgeous. The tall trees, the smokey mountains that look smokey, amazing.

It's taken me all morning to get this written, so I'm just going to post it.

Comments

Popular Posts