Guess what my favorite kind of camp is. Photography camp!





The end of Wednesday and I am completely exhausted. It's purely out of duty that I am writing this post at this late hour. I am anxious for sleep! But all of the excitement of the day is still swirling around in my brain. A bit of it is about to spill out!

We woke up this morning to a beautiful snow covered scene. Right out my window I looked out and saw the great Smokies wrapped in a white blanket. Big fluffy snowflakes continued to fall throughout the day and even as I write this at 1 am there are still little flurries falling. Who knows what we may wake to in the morning! We started the day out with some awesome worship and time with the Lord. The Holy Spirit is in Tennessee, I can say that much. Wow. Anyway, after that, a group of us went outside and just played in the snow. Playing in the snow with a bunch of photographers is so cool. You can be sure there were a whole bunch of pictures taken in this winter wonderland we are currently living in.

And only photographers would dress up another poor little photographer in a little dress and make her pose in the snow. What were we thinking? Poor Alison. She was a trooper and we got some absolutely stunning photos of her. She is gorgeous!

After some photoshopping classes in the evening, we ate dinner (another fabulous meal) and then went downstairs for some hang time. One never knows what the evening hang time might bring. Tonight it was handshake competitions and prizes, Holy Spirit moving powerfully and lives being transformed. I know my life has been transformed. I am embracing who I was made to be and I am resting in the peace of my Father who loves me and provides for me.

Stay tuned, we may be snowed in tomorrow. Another day in Pigeon Forge, TN won't be the worst thing in the world. This could get interesting.

Comments

Hey, It's snowing here in Lubbock TOO! These are some beautiful pictures. You can take my picture ANYTIME.
Wow Chels. I'm sitting here trying to hold back tears. I'm so incredibly proud of you and am filled with joy. I can't stop thanking God for putting you in this situation and growing you like never before. He is so good! I'm anxious for you to get home so you can tell me all about it but I also don't want you to come down from that mountain. I love you sister. Keep growing and learning. Nice hat by the way! Ciao bella!
Chandee said…
Sister, you're unbelievable living the life God made for you. Photography, friends and nature!! I'm sooo excited for you! Love you!!
Unknown said…
Hey Chels! It's Connor. I'm glad you're having an awesome time! I can't wait until you get back and we can hear all of your stories!

Popular Posts