For the Love...Day 1

Ok, my goal is to blog everyday I am here at For the Love. I wish everyone could be here with me, so the next best thing is to follow my blog. It's been absolutely amazing so far and I can only imagine what else the Lord has in store for me. I don't think the blog will even be able to cover everything that happens, it's only been one day and there is already too much to talk about without writing a book.

I wrote a little bit while on the plane, here's an excerpt:

Current Conditions: Up in the air

Megan and I are sitting on the plane with about an hour before we land in Tennessee. We were served a lovely little sandwich and bag of chips, a perfect lunch portion. We have been blessed with very kind travel buddies. We are currently sitting next to a nice Canadian family man who lives in Mexico City with his family. He’s showing us pictures of his Chihuahuas and wife and we’re sharing pictures of Cade and Izzy. We have been so blessed on our adventure here, and I do mean adventure, the people we sit next to on the plane, the staff at the airport, everyone. God has truly set his angels with us, we are safe, well fed, and happy. I’m getting knots in my stomach in anticipation for meeting all the new people that I hope are anxiously awaiting to meet me.

Oh! The captain just came on, we’re descending…25 minutes till we touch down. Here we go!


So that was a taste of the first day. The adventure continues...

Comments

Sounds fun! I'm so proud of you.

Popular Posts