For The Love


So I found out about For The Love Workshop on Lauren Clark's blog, I've mentioned her before, she's awesome! Anyway, this workshop isn't just about photography, it's a spiritual retreat as well. Can a workshop be any more awesome? As soon as I read about it, I felt right away like I need to go. The Lord has been teaching me some things lately about how He wants me to run a business and I know He has much more to show me as I am only beginning this journey. I'm so excited to be able to take my camera and connect to God through the creativity He has given me. So, not only will we talk about photography and all the exciting topics of lighting, posing, and workflow, we will also have worship, speakers and quiet time. Hello? So perfect! Go check out the site www.fortheloveworkshop.com to read about the awesomeness for yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts