Brainwash Me!


Ok, so those of you who haven't heard of Lauren Clark, this is your lucky day. Now you have! She is an amazing photographer here in Lubbock. She does the most beautiful shots with great lighting, colors, and composition. I follow her blog religiously. Here's the cool part. She is offering a seminar in February that will be fabulous I'm sure, and she has decided to give a spot away. Seriously, dream come true for me. In order to to win, your name will be put into a drawing for the grand prize. To be entered into the drawing you have to...well...I'll just let the picture speak for itself. Wish me luck! (and go check out her blog, www.laurenclarkphotography.com/blog. it's seriously awesome.)


Look how good Izzy was for the picture. She's such a good pup!

Comments

Popular Posts