Josh and Deb's Wedding






I was so excited to shoot my first wedding on Saturday. I was a temporary assistant for Miranda Kirby, a photographer in Seattle, Washington and Josh's sister in law. She needed someone to help and I needed to shoot a wedding. It worked out quite nicely. Josh and Deb were absolutely a blast to take pictures of. They are so fun to watch interact with each other, they are both crazy hilarious. Josh is taking over John's position as youth minister at Buffalo Gap and I wouldn't leave my kids to anyone else. They are in good hands. Thanks you two for letting me have a part in your special day. 

Comments

You are seriously a professional photographer. God has truly blessed you with this talent.
Zane said…
Dudette! You are SO good!

(That's MY girl we're talkin' about.)

Popular Posts