Italia, here we come!

Tomorrow is the day! Since I was told at Chirstmas that I was going to get to see Charise (quite emotional that was!) I have been anticipating this trip to Italy to see my baby sister, and the day is almost here! We leave at 8 or so in the morning, fly to Washington DC, then to Frankfurt, Germany, and then finally to Florence, Italy. Charise is picking us up at the airport at 8:45 Thursday morning. (You do the math, leave on Wednesday+arrive Thursday=A LOT of travel time) Our itenerary is full of fun times...Rome, Cinque Terre, Sienna, Lucca, Pisa, Florence and of course, the great city of Prato! Hopefully we make it to most of those places, I'm anxious to see a bit of the Tuscan countryside.

I know in my head that we are leaving in the morning to see Charise, but it still feels surreal. The whole trip will be an absolute dream.

Comments

Katie Lea said…
how blessed are you, sweet friend, to have such a wonderful family to send you on such an amazing trip! i cannot wait to read all about it and talk to you soon! i love you!!
YAY! I thought this day would never come! Praise THE LORD!!!!!
I am so proud of you. You are doing a great job of accomplishing your life-goals. Married, College-Grad., Traveling to Europe, becoming a teacher. I love you so much. Have fun, take lots of pictures, be safe and Come back to me soon.
- Yours.
charley z said…
Hi Chelsea - I know you will have memories for a lifetime - wish I could be there with you guys - give Charise a good, long, hug from me - be careful. Love, Grampa Charley

Popular Posts