Happy Birthday John!




Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet husband! I wish I could be there for you today, but thank you for letting me come to this wonderful place.


Today was a great day. Chandee and Charise brought me a fantastic pastry for breakfast and we took a nap after eating, one of my fav things to do! We got up and decided to take a trip to Florence for the day. After a short jaunt to the train station, we realized we had arrived minutes after the train left and so we had an hour to burn before the next train left. So, Charise decided to take us to a gelatto place that was close by and that, so far, has been one of my favorite things that we've done. We got to take another little tour of Prato and ate the best gelatto in the world. It seriously was amazing. The walk over there was beautiful, and of course everywhere we go we just enjoy each others company so much. We made it back to the train station in time to hitch a ride to Florence and spent the rest of the day there. We got to see the duomo, which was beautiful, and shopped all around the market. We ate some pizza, walked around some more, and then rode the train home! It was a really neat place and we had tons of fun. I'm not sure what the plan is for tomorrow, I know we are going to Monday market with Charise's friend Patrizio, and who knows what else. Ciao!

Comments

Katie Lea said…
my goodness you are just too precious! i realize i am the only one that is seriously writing on every post you make, but whatev... i'm obsessed with you ;) tell your beautiful sisters that they are just wonderful and i miss them! i miss you a ton, choopy! enjoy italia! love you!
Thank you so much for the birthday note. I am sorry I have not gotten back to you until today (our 2 year anniversary).
I went to the lake with Andy and Stacey and just got back. Hey, by the way, if you want to see pictures of Adellin Claire Rideout, Craig said he was going to post some pictures at craigandjodee.blogspot.com.
I love you and miss you so much. Keep having fun and come back to me soon.

Popular Posts