Puppiesx7=Totally Presh

A few weeks ago, our friends Patrick and Emily had puppies. Well, Lily the lab did. Originally the ultrasound showed 4 puppies, so it was quite a surprise when 3 more came out. All I know is there has been a whole lot of cute going on over at the Berg's.







the proud papa

Patrick owns Oak Grove Gundogs and is breeding these cute little pups to be bird hunting machines. I am just amazed at how smart his gundogs are. He does a great job training the little guys, and I'm sure you may purchase one if you would like! You better get in while the gettin's good, I don't think these cuties will be available for long, I'm pretty sure I want one of each!

Comments

YAY! PUPPIES! They're so cute. I LOVE these pictures... plus I want one of those puppies. They look like a lab-puppy calendar.
Did ya'll end up getting one? They're sooo cute and the pics are great!!
Kimberly Chau said…
OH GOSH! PUPPIES! Too cute! I would totally take one if we lived closer. Much love!

Popular Posts