Izzy, the Painter.

What is a girl to do when she wants to go to a coffee shop and there is no such thing to be found? Make your own! Thus, coffeeshop night was born. We painted on canvas's, we listened to coffee shop music, we drank coffee, and we watched an Indie ish kind of movie. It was fabulous. There might have even been a moment of interpretive dance, but I shall never tell.

The best part was our painting endeavor.I have had a blank canvas for a couple of years that I have never gotten the nerve up to touch a paintbrush to. If you've never done it, staring at a blank canvas with a paint brush in hand can be quite terrifying.

This particular evening, the fear was conquered.

Coffee was enjoyed, masterpieces were painted, quality time was spent.

Izzy didn't enjoy it as much as we did, but her painting was my favorite.

Comments

She was creative, yet precise in her painting. She gets a little bit from each of us.
Fun night. Good pics.
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness! Izzy's painting is off the hook fantastic! It sounds like you had a very fun night. I love creative people!
Kimberly Chau said…
This is super cute! Adorable, Chelsea! And what a fun idea!

Popular Posts