BJ and Jeffri

Jeffri and BJ were both cheerleaders in college. It's tradition for cheerleaders to take a picture of them doing a stunt on their wedding day-they didn't get it in on the actual day but wanted to keep the tradition anyway. Really, I just think they're cool for being able to do this. And brave. 
Here are two dear friends, they have been a blessing to me and I am excited about what our friendship holds in it's future! BJ and Jeffri have been married 3 months now, so I'd consider this a "Day After" session. Look how totally gorgeous Jeffri is, BJ is a lucky man!

Comments

What beautiful pictures. You're such a great photographers... especially when the models are so good looking. Go BJ and Jeffri! M-A-R-R-I-E-D. That's. how. you. will. always. be! Hillshire farms... go meat!
runningtherace said…
to precious!! Great job once again!! GO CHELS!
Unknown said…
BTW that was me (megan) leaving the last comment...I didn't realize I was logged in to google as Branner...Brant doesn't normally say "precious"

Popular Posts