Vegas Baby

My partner in crime. You really wouldn't think it would take us 3 attempts to get a halfway decent self portrait. It did.

The lovely ladies at the Shoot Sac booth. They were seriously so awesome. We became friends in about 10 seconds flat. Maybe a new record for this introvert.

Our castle. I felt like a princess, kind of. 


My Shoot Sac with awesome cover. I think it's perfect, can't wait to take it on a shoot!


Inspiration


Closest to Paris I'll be for a while yet. But that's another post. 

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
YAY! Love these pics and all the friends and connections you've made! I particularly enjoyed the previous post on fish and John. If I had tear ducts that were able to tear up over sappy things that are adorable like that, I totally would have for that.

Popular Posts