Fish




All the color, light, textures, lines, shapes, etc. that I could ever want is all right here in Vegas.  The hotels, inside and out, are all pretty neat looking. The mountains in the background, the interesting people….I have so many options to find great images. So naturally, I took pictures of fish. I took just a few pictures today, and the majority of them were of different fish in a giant fish tank. I was mesmerized by them. I felt like a two year old, exclaiming over the pretty colors, the silly one who liked the bubbles, the size of the monster fish. I happily snapped away, completely enthralled with all of these magnificent fish.

My husband makes me a better person.

In the midst of all of this madness, the classes, the tradeshow, the aching feet as we walk from place to place, the multiple meals at McDonalds, the conquering of fears, the tired brain… I was able to take a few moments and just enjoy the moment. My sweet love would do just that. I could imagine him right there with me-exclaiming even louder than I and probably entertaining anyone within earshot with some funny fish story.

Safe to say, he’s been my rock. When I didn’t even believe in myself, he’s never given up on me. He’s been my biggest fan since day one. Two and a half years ago I made a decision to start a business with no clue as to what I was getting myself into. He was right there with me, pushing me forward and dragging me along.

Thanks love. These fish are for you.



Comments

Popular Posts