Photo Friday

Wow, really a whole month? Well, I'm back on the wagon again, as they say. I started the year off thinking I would do a photo every day and post it every few days. Well, that worked really great for a few weeks and then I obviously got behind on blogging and then here we are a month later. Holes in my month of photos, no blog post. I decided that perhaps I bit off more than I can chew. Here's a new plan. For now, I'm going to focus on one photo a week. In addition to my regular blog posts I'll have a special Friday edition where I post my favorite image here and call it Photo Friday. At the same time, I'm sending a print to my mom every week and she is going to collect the weekly photos in an album. This way, we both win. She gets pictures and I get accountability! For my first photo Friday, I chose an image that was taken by my mother, just last week. We have about a million pictures of us three sisters, but most of them are of us looking straight into the camera with our practiced natural smiles. This one is a new favorite, it's more us. We spend a lot of our time laughing at each other. These girls are absolutely my best friends in the whole world, I can't describe in words how deep our relationships run with each other. Love you sisters.

Comments

Popular Posts