Goodbye 2010!

Well, it's the last day of 2010. It was a year of twists and turns, ups and downs. It took me up mountains, brought me to my knees, sent me to the hill country, stretched every part of me, ran me across a finish line, and here I sit. Ready for 2011 to begin. I have my list of goals, plans for this new year to be the best one yet. I'm expecting big things this year. Dreams to come true and challenges to be met. I pray that I am more faithful, more courageous, more...me.

I'm spending the evening with my family, here in my hometown. It's a perfect evening. Coffee, games, family, cozy pajamas. What a way to celebrate the end of a life changing year.

And tomorrow, I'm shooting my first wedding of the year. The first day of the new year, and I get to do what I love the most. Capturing moments and love and family and joy. The best part, I'm shooting the wedding in the city I grew up in. It's all just so poetically perfect.

Goodnight 2010. Thanks for a great year. And tomorrow, I will greet 2011 with high expectations and hope.

Comments

Wow Chels. That brought tears to my eyes. I know I say this every time, but I am SO PROUD of you. I love you so so so much and I am very happy that you get to spend the first day of the new year doing what you love most. Have fun and Happy New Year!

Popular Posts