Wimberley, part one.


If anyone is curious, Wimberley, Texas is one of the most beautiful places in Texas. Grass and trees greener than I've seen in a really long time, clear blue sky with fluffy white clouds perfect for shape hunting, and a clear green/blue river winding it's way around this sweet little town. I had the great opportunity to spend a weekend there with the super talented Lauren Clark. I got to do so much on this mini adventure, I don't know where to start! First we had a session with one of Lauren's friends who is 8 months pregnant and her adorable family. The wedding was the next day, and on the way home we stopped at the Indian Pictographs in Painted Rock, TX and got to hang out with some interesting characters, ginormous buffalo included! I'll post as I edit. Here's a few to start with!

Comments

Popular Posts