TPPA Conference

This may be the first time this has happened, but this is going to be a post with no pictures! I am at the Texas Professional Photographers Convention in Arlington on my lunch break. For those of you who have never experienced the wonderfulness of Panera Bread, I suggest you find the one nearest you immediately. I might also suggest the tomato mozzarella panini (panino, to be grammatically correct in my Italian). It is just fabulous.

Being here at the convention by myself has been an interesting experience. I am, by nature, an introvert and making friends with total strangers for the sake of small talk is not my idea of a good time. So, I've spent a good bit of my time alone. Which really is good for introverts like me. After spending time alone I feel totally energized, so this is a perfect situation for me to be in. As far as the conference goes, I feel like a sponge. The speakers say things like," As photographers, we are natural people watchers, we are fascinated by it!" and ,"We get excited about little things, like light coming through a window." I knew these things about myself, but it's so exciting to be surrounded by people who are so much like me! I just want to absorb all the knowledge I can, I love it! I am so blessed to be here, taking a big step towards realizing my dream. I'm getting really excited about the trade show in a few hours...it's going to be free pens and sticky pads galore!

Comments

Thanks for being gramatically correct with your Italian. I'm impressed. I'm glad you're having so much fun and excited that you're learning new things! Can't wait for you guys to come visit in a couple weeks. We're gonna have a blast! Love you!

Popular Posts