Jamie's Prom and Katie Lea's fashion shoot.






I had a ton of fun taking pictures today. This morning was Karitsa's bridal shoot, but obviously I can't post those until after the wedding. She is beautiful though, and we had a great time and got some fabulous shots.

This evening, I was able to take pictures of Jamie on her way to prom. She looked absolutely gorgeous, I teared up a little when I saw her! There are some really fantastic shots of her...she takes great pictures.

After that, Katie Lea and I went to a neat little place near downtown and played around a bit. Katie Lea is just so much fun to hang out with, I suppose that's why she's my best friend! I love the outfits she puts together and she was super fun to take pictures of. I was able to get a few artistic shots...fitting for the talented artist she is, I hope.

I ran out of picture space on this post. I'll post the pictures of Katie Lea in a new post.

Comments

Popular Posts