Carrots in my hairbrush

Well, we're here! We made friends all along our journey here and triumphantly arrived in Italy mostly intact. Only a couple of things went wrong...we went to the wrong gate, Chandee temporarily lost her bags (they have been retrieved) and my salad upended itself in my bag. The journey was an adventure in and of itself and we are anxious to get started on more adventures!

We are happy, excited, and exhausted. We took a nap when we got in from the airport but have tried to stay awake so that we can sleep well tonight. It's 9:15 and I'm feeling like this is late enough. Good night to us in Italy, even though it's just after lunch in Texas and NM. I'll post more tomorrow and tell a few stories about adventures when I can actually string coherent sentences together. Ciao!

Comments

Zane said…
You goofballs!
Katie Lea said…
wait... why did you have a salad in your bag? i think that part needs more attention than you gave it!

Popular Posts